Designed for self catering coastal holiday and breaks in caravans, static caravans, tents, pods. The holiday park stretches down to the Morecambe Bay salt mashes and further inland on higher ground where you can see amazing views of the Bay and sunsets.
The Park has extensive leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool complex with hot pool, bar and restaurant and a gym. There is a games room with games machines, soft play area and mini bowls, a shop, and an outdoor play area for kids.
Self Catering Facilities
From toilets to shower blocks, TV signal points, hot water on tap, pot wash areas, laundry and chemical disposal points the park has extensive facilities to make your holiday or break a relaxing and enjoyable experience whether with family or friends.
At the park shop you can buy essential provisions, treats and alcoholic drinks plus games equipment.
- Touring caravans & motorhomes for a fun and well equipped site. Relax with facilities such as electricity and water, hot water and space, TV connections
- Tents for seasonal camping - many additional on-site facilities such as laundry and hot water; plus local walks and cycle-ways, Bay view pitches available as are fully served pitches (electric, water & waste)
- Camping pods - very cool and contemporary, these timber pods are comfortable and luxurious and the integral heating, lighting, sofa bed and power supply make for great weekend breaks and stays with friends and families
- Holiday home hire - fully furnished, very comfortable caravans, doubles and twins accommodate families and groups. All the facilities you need for perfect breaks and holidays in Morecambe Bay.
- Modern holiday homes to buy - great brands, locations and views.
- Laundrette - washing, drying, ironing facilities
- Bay View Restaurant & Bar - serves noon to 11pm
- Children's Games Room - driving machines, pool table, toy grabber & slot machines
- Children's Play Area - outdoor play areas, state of the art playground equipment
See Website to Book
Current prices and booking hotline from website.
Dogs are welcome in static holiday caravans, conditions apply.
Bar and Restaurant
Large restaurant, bar and shop in a log burner heated sympathetically restored barn. A lovely place to relax: natural stone walls, oak beams, natural stone floor.
Traditional and hearty food menus are designed around quality local produce.
Licensed bar and outdoor seating areas with sea views provide a comfortable and well equipped place to relax with friends and family.