The Beach Mount hotel is a 3 star, 10 bedroom (all en-suite), quiet, friendly B&B along the Promenade. It is just ten minutes from the centre of Morecambe and has outstanding views across Morecambe Bay.
- 5 superior family/double rooms - larger with king size bed or twin beds and some with: a lounge area, shower over bath, sea views
- 4 standard singles
- Junior suite with private lounge and sea views over the Bay
In Room Facilities
Tea/coffee making facilities
- TV / freeview
- Ironing facilities
- Complementary toiletries
Served daily between 8.30am and 9.30am is a delicious assortment of freshly cooked breakfast options. Vegetarian/special diets can be catered for with prior notice.
- Fruit - Orange, grapefruit, apple or tomato juice, grapefruit segments
- Breakfast Cereals - Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Shredded Wheat, Alpen, Cornflakes, Weetabix
- Toast & Preserves - White or Wholemeal
- Tea or Coffee
- Full English - Bacon, Egg, Sausage, Tomato, Beans, Mushrooms & Fried Bread
- Scrambled Eggs On Toast
- Poached Eggs On Toast
- Beans On Toast
- Boiled Eggs
- Or any combination of the above
Bed & Breakfast Tariff 2017
Per room per night - 2 persons in a twin, double or family room, inc. breakfast.
- 1 or 2 nights - £63.50
- 3 - 6 nights - £57.00
Standard single (single occupancy of a standard room)
- 1 or 2 nights - £31.75
- 3 - 6 nights - £28.00
Reduced prices for children sharing with 2 adults
See website for full deals, latest offers, booking details and terms.
A well stocked, licensed bar and sun lounge is on the ground floor so guests can enjoy their favourite drinks and watch the sun set over the Bay and Lake District. We also serve hot drinks, sandwiches and light snacks. Free WIFi is available in the bar lounge.
- Host Labradoodle, Lola loves to meet new friends
- Small/medium size, well behaved dogs welcome. For the comfort of other guests the following conditions apply.
- No additional charge for your dog
- Please phone to make your booking
- Dogs are allowed in bar lounge and bedrooms and must not be left unattended in the bedroom unless unavoidable i.e. at breakfast time and only if you are confident of their behavior. Otherwise we suggest you leave them in your car while you breakfast
- Dogs not in the dining room
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds or furniture, if you think that they might jump on then please bring a cover
There are 4 steps up into the hotel making the hotel unsuitable for wheelchair uses.
The ground floor room is suitable for guests who are mobile but not to good with stairs.