This little cafe on the edge of Half Moon Bay and Heysham Head provides and ideal place to enjoy a hot drink, snack or lunch.
The small cafe is right on the side of Half Moon Bay beach and provides uninterrupted views across the Bay ant to the Lake District hills.
Designed to provide essential functional comforts - log burner, wooden floor, toilet, dressed tables and wall hangings the dining area is a place to relax in outdoor clothes after a beach walk or dog walk over the Heysham Head grassland.
- Breakfast - sausage, bacon, egg, black pudding, beans / tomatoes
- Barms: Bacon, Sausage, Egg and Bacon, Cheese, Ham
- Burger, Cheeseburger
- Salads (various)
- Cakes, chocolates,sweets, ice cream
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, soup
- Coke, orange Juice, milk, lemonade
The bay is a key attractions and is ever popular with walkers, beach combers, and for paddling, rock pooling and playing in the sand dunes. Some people fly kites, walk dogs and sun bathe.
The semi-enclosed patio is ideal for dog walkers - especially when dogs have come off the beach or been running free on Heysham Head.