The park with everything: kids play and adventure playground, mini-train, splash park, cafe, bowls, rides, trampolines, hard play pitches.
Lots of family fun!
A key jewel in Morecambe's crown and dating from the 1920, the park is somewhere kids genuinely love. Family friendly and packed with free and low cost things to do. The large park combines exciting things to do with areas of peace and tranquility.
Key attractions (Free)
- Children's small playground - swings, climbing frame and slide
- Kids adventure playground area
- Sand pits with sit on digger, climbing frame and sand lifts
- Large wooden adventure climbing frame and long slide
- Long, elevated and fast zip wire
- Climbing the obstacle walk ways and boulders
- Splash park - water jets, buckets, sprays and cannons (May - Sept)
- Woodland walk ways and habitat trails - there are lots of squirrels!
- Rope swings
- Duck ponds in the Japanese Garden
- Brass Band Concerts - Sundays (May - Sept)
- 5-a-side football, Tennis and basketball court in a dedicated hard surface multi-sport area (bookable)
Optional (moderate cost)
- Train rides on the Happy Mount Express an ever exciting miniature train
- Separate kids play area with play frames, toys and facilities
- Adventure golf on a new course
- Putting green
- Swing boats
- Carousel rides
- Cafe and soft play
- Bowling greens