Situated within the splendid ANOB between Silverdale and Arnside Hollins farm is designed for those who want to get away from it all. Yet should the urge take you, then it is just a walk to the bustling Holgates Silverdale Park.
Tranquil by nature, and nestled into a tree lined hillside Hollins Farm is geared towards the simple pleasures of family and friendship camping, caravanning and tourers. The site enjoys excellent views of the ever changing Morecambe Bay and the Lake District hills beyond.
- Touring Caravans & Motorhomes - with facilities that bring comfort and convenience to a short break: electricity, water, hot water, TV connections
- Tents - a relaxed an well managed campsite for those who prefer a getaway under canvas
- Camping Pods - very contemporary timber pods for luxurious 'camping'. Heating, lighting, sofa bed and power supply make for a great holiday weekend break with friends or family
- Launderette for convenience - washing, drying & ironing facilities
- Toilets and showers - award winning state-of-the-art facilities
- Childrens' games room - driving machines, a pool table, toy grabber & slots
- Childrens' play area - adventure playground for climbing, sliding and hanging