"gorgeous little seafront hotel" and "a real gem" is the theme of many guest reviews.
Modern and Relaxed
The modernised Victorian era property has been a little anonymised by the frontage so does not compete as strongly with neighbours, however prepare for it to exceed expectations as the interior is modern and bright, food great and exactly what you'd hope for for a seaside break.
- Seafront location
- Sea view rooms (not all rooms)
- Dining room
- Licensed bar
- Free WiFi
- Packed lunches
- Evening meals available
- Luggage storage
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Free private car park
There is much to recommend a short break here, other than excellent value for money and good facilities. A seafront location provides fabulous sea views, guests report friendly and welcoming hosts, spotlessly clean rooms, a delicious breakfast of good quality food.
Bed and Breakfast Tariff
- £45 single room per night
- £85 double room per night
- £105 triple room per night (double + single)
Discounts for HM Armed Forces, veteran’s and Blue Light Emergency Services
Conditions available on website.
- Check in 3pm to 8pm
- Check out 10:30am
Quirky naming based on North Sea fishing lanes.
3 categories of room and guests have a selection of styles of bed arrangement and en suite, (most have shower over bath, toilet and sink).
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Central Heating
- Non-smoking Hotel
- Cromarty - sea view with balcony, 1st floor, suitable for 1 - single bed, shower over bath ensuite
- Fisher - suitable for 1, single bed, sea views, 2nd floor, tidy en suite featuring shower over bath
- Viking - modern and practical 3rd floor double with sea view, suitable for 2, en suite with shower over bath
- Trafalgar - large sea view on 1st floor with balcony, suitable for 2, double bed, shower over bath en suite
- Portland - sea view, 3rd floor, suitable for 3 double and single bed, nice en suite with shower over bath
- Irish Sea - large sea view room suitable for 3, double + single bed, 2nd floor, shower over bath en suite
- Biscay - Suitable for 1, this delightful 1st floor single (no sea view) with an bright en suite with toilet, sink and shower over bath
- Fair Isle - Suitable for 2, this rear facing ground floor has 2 single beds and a pristine ensuite featuring bath with overhead shower
- Malin - suitable for 2, double bed, rear facing 3rd floor with a pristine en-suite featuring shower over bath
- Shannon - suitable for 2, 2 single beds, en suite with shower, rear facing
- Dover - Suitable for 3 people (faces to the rear), nicely presented ensuite with a double and single bed, 1st floor
- German Bight - suitable for 3 adults, double + single beds, rear facing 1st floor, nice en suite with shower over bath
Great breakfasts are a passion and guests evening meals and packed lunches are also on offer.
- Sausages (Cumberland or vegetarian)
- Black pudding
- Baked beans
- Tinned tomatoes
- Hash browns
- Eggs - choice of fried, scrambled or poached
- Toast and toppings
- Orange juice, tea and/or coffee
Dine with confidence
- "good reputation for scrumdiddliumtious food"
- 5 rating for food hygiene
- People with Food Allergies can be catered for - please indicate before ordering
One of the best hotels in Morecambe.
- Quality food
- Comfortable beds and rooms
- Clean and well maintained
- Sea views
- Bright and roomy
- Secure cycle storage
- Secure parking
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Licensed bar
Small groups welcome though stag or hen parties are not accepted.